Friday, September 4, 2009

Project EXTREME MAKEOVER

My child's birthday party was so great! He was so happy to have so many friends come and play with him, and naturally loved the gifts too;)
I wanted to thank all that came with a special card, but I was pretty exhausted, so I didn't feel like creating one from scratch. I decided to go with a template and found this very cute one.




You might think: it's for a girl!
NO PROBLEM!
I gave it an EXTREME MAKEOVER by swapping the background and all the other papers with boy appropriate ones, changing the flower embellishments with dinosaur ones, turning the color of the text blue, and swapping the pictures with my boys' birthday party pictures.
In just a few minutes my thank you card was ready!


Isn't it perfect?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com/ and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Want more? Host a workshop and get free publishing credits and gifts for you and your guests! And don't forget to check out our incredible deals on greeting cards!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails