Saturday, May 22, 2010

4 generation cheat sheet foldout

You know I love to have my family genealogy always at hand, and while I am sad that I won't be able to create the 7 folds anymore, I am not letting that stop me, so I created a 3 fold one, that also contains all the siblings of the root person.
Here is how the one I already ordered for my children looks:
This fold out also matches the magnetic family tree game that I created last November. It could be used as a reference for children to know where to put each person in the tree.

I am also going to order one for myself and some to give as a gift.
This is a preview of  the one that I created for my self:

As you can see, I am missing the pictures of 2 of my great grandmothers. I have been looking everywhere for those, asked everybody, and while I will never cease having hopes that someday I will find them, I wanted to have my own 4 generation cheat sheet, and I just put the image of a tree in place of the pictures.
This also goes to show you that you don't need to have all the pictures to start your own nice family tree.
Do you always have your 4 generations with you?

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails