Monday, May 3, 2010

My first blogiversary... and I am late!

Well, I have an excuse!
I was in Italy^_^
Let's just say that I was celebrating there!

I must say, I have enjoyed writing about my passion and sharing my creative ideas with fellow geneabloggers and friends. When I started a year ago( April 16th 2009), I wasn't really sure that I would be able to keep it going, with my 3 little little kids, all the work I was already doing, and everything else.
It has been challenging at times, but overall, it has been fun, and it has also been a way to write my "creative journal".
I have appreciated each and every comment, and all the people that have spread the word about my blog, and my creative genealogy projects.

This blog has also given me the opportunity to be noticed and contacted by the organizers of the 2010 NEFH conference, which I was so happy to be part of, to share many of my ideas with so many genealogy enthusiasts like me, and even more, getting some input from them that might bring me to new future projects.
I hope you have enjoyed my blog as much as I have enjoyed writing it, and I hope I will be able to celebrate many more blogiversaries with you and many new friends.

So, I am sorry I didn't post exactly on my blogiversary, but I am not joking when I say I was celebrating in Italy: what better way to celebrate your passion than to follow it?

3 comments:

my Heritage Happens said...

A beautiful new to me blog! Congratulations on your first blogiversary! You started it on my daughter's birthday! I will be following, looking forward to more!

Cheryl
Heritage Happens

Amy Coffin, MLIS said...

Happy blogiversary to you!

Michelina said...

Thank you for your kind words!^_^

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails