Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am a child of God

I am a child of God, and he has sent me here, has given me an earthly home with parents kind and dear...
I just love this hymn, and so do my children.
It can be appreciated at any age, as it is my belief that we are all indeed children of our Father in Heaven.
I love it so much that I have been captured for a few hours playing with my kids pictures and some of my friend's little girl pictures, around those beautiful words.
Here is the fruit of my work:
Before I show you more, I need to shout a huge THANK YOU to my good friend Becki that has allowed me to use the beautiful pictures she has taken of her gorgeous little girl for these projects, as my boys really wouldn't look so good in "pink";).
Now we can continue...
These can be printed on a 5x7 or 4x6 as birth announcement, or framed and hung in the nursery.






(isn't she just adorable? You can understand why I couldn't stop making more and more of these!)
I also decided to make them in Italian:
 but then I was like "Why not in Spanish?"

 and then French seemed just perfect for this one:

These are so cute they would look stunning on a canvas too!
Ok, I will stop (for now)^_^
Thinking of someone you would love to give these to as a gift? I can help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Love my Creative Genealogy templates and ideas
My HM club members can have their favorite template transferred to their account for personal use, or  can have it completely personalized by me for them  for a reasonable fee.
Want more for less? Check out our incredible host rewards and My Club HM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails