Friday, September 23, 2011

Elongated family tree canvas

Sometime you really don't have space for those super large family trees, but you still would like to show off a couple of your generations... What to do...
How about an elongated family tree, like this one I just created:
This canvas  is only 8''wide and 20'' tall, so you can really put it anywhere, and it still holds 4 generations of your family tree!
It could go on a pillar or even on the side of your front door, or in any narrow wall.

Could this be what you need in your home?
Let me know!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Love my Creative Genealogy templates and ideas
My HM club members can have their favorite Creative Genealogy template transferred to their account for personal use, or  can have it completely personalized by me for them  for a reasonable fee.
Want more for less? Check out our incredible host rewards and My Club HM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails