Friday, September 30, 2011

Love Genealogy quotes?

Then you will love my Facebook Page!
I have already posted a few in a photo album, here's a couple:

and I am going to post more periodically, so you might want to check my CavaGenealogy page on facebook and like it so that you will be the first to know when I post a new quote.
I am going to have fun quotes, inspirational quotes, and just the way it is quotes.
Feel free to share it with your Facebook friends!
Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Want more? Check out our incredible host rewards and My Club HM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails