Monday, June 22, 2009

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!

This is what I exclaimed this morning when I went to look at the new Studio 3.0 version of our editing software!!!
I love how easy and fast it is now to go through all the digital art collections, and how fast it is to upload pictures and work at my projects!
I can also easily move pictures from an album to the other, not to mention that there are now 40000+ wonderful digital art items available with premier!!!
I can't wait to connect to the free class there is going to be on Thursday 25th, just in case I missed something. I want to know everything about the features and capabilities of Studio 3.0.
You can register here if you like to know more about the exciting upgrades and enhancements Heritage Makers has ready for us!

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails