Thursday, June 3, 2010

June host gifts and rewards

I love great quality products, and I love to get them at the best possible price, even better if free^_^
This is why I love getting my publishing credits through the host rewards and gift program!
I have a few friends over, we check out the ideas and products available, and then we choose what best fits our need, always taking advantage of the current offers.
As a host, I get free gifts and credits, and my guest also get a free gift! It's a win win situation!
Check out what June is bringing :
You can get a free square flipbook, one of our newest products, perfect to bring your favorite memories with you wherever you go!
Plus, you can get products credits up to 20% of the full workshop sale, and 1/2 price products!
When you take also advantage of this month's offers, you really can't miss this great opportunity!
 If you live in the Jacksonville, FL area, I will come to your home and not only show the storybooks and other projects they can realize with Heritage Makers, but I will also show them how to get started and how the online software is easy and intuitive. They will be able to start creating that same day!
If you are not in my area, don't worry. You don't need to be in my area to be a host.
All can be done virtually.
You can either have friends over at your house, or if they are all far away or all very busy, you can communicate through emails or phone calls, and they can give a look at the 2010 spring catalog and check out all the wonderful and inspiring ideas that are displayed in it, and also you can send them a link to my blog, to check all that I have created.
They will just need to contact me telling me that they are your guests, and make any order. It will go through your whole "workshop" order, and they will each get the free gift(12x12 scrapbook page) while you will get the host gifts and rewards.
I will also guide them through online presentations that will teach them how to use the free online editing software and take advantage of its full functionality.
The more friends you share the news with, the more products credits you will have the chance to earn!
Plus, your friends will be glad you helped them become the heritage makers in their home!
Feel free to contact me with any question about workshops, offers, quality of the books etc, I am here to help you every step of the way!

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails