Monday, May 11, 2009

I love the father of my children




Yes, I love my husband, I am so grateful that he chose me as the mother of his children a little over 6 years ago, and I want him to know it every day more, so I have created a father's day card for him, with pictures of him with our children, our children alone, and all of us together, and a few words that express what our children and I feel.
He is such a great dad, he plays with the kids, changes diapers, cooks when I cannot do it, helps me give the boys their baths, and works hard to find a job now that he is unemployed while allowing me to preserve our heritage so that our children will always know who they are.
I created this card starting from a template in the template gallery and I changed it a little because I wanted to add more pictures, inside and on the back. It took just a few minutes and the best dad in the world is going to have a wonderful card for father's day! You can have a full view of the card by clicking here.
You will be able to zoom, open and close and see the card from any angle just by clicking on it and dragging around with your mouse.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails