Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Help WANTED!


Beside being a genealogist specialized in Italian Heritage, I am a Heritage Makers Personal Publishing Consultant, and enjoy what I do.
As a Personal Publishing Consultant, I help people discovering and sharing their stories in creative ways, and give them the tools to publish their stories, and to do something special with their pictures.
I LOVE the expression in the eyes of the people  I help, especially when their project is completed and they finally receive it on their door step.
I am so grateful to be able to work doing something that helps me express my passion and share it with others.
At the same time, I cannot help everybody, and I could use some help!
I would be very happy to welcome some passionate and creative people to my team, and give them the opportunity to make an income by just doing what they love.

So, if  you are you looking for a fabulous company that has exclusivity in digital scrapbooking... This is it! No other company has the creativity that these products offer! You will love this! Call me today and I can get you started! Start Up Cost as low as $124.95.

Do you have a passion for your job? The Personal Publishing Consultants of Heritage Makers do. Heritage Makers help others tell their story through a powerful online publishing tool called Studio...

Heritage Makers Business Opportunity




If you have been thinking about what I do and would like to join me, now it is the time to call me, as the cost of the start up kit to become a Personal Publishing consultant, has been reduced, for a limited time:
startup kit 400
 I prefer the business kit, though as it is a much better value for the price, you will save even more and will give you all the tools needed for many workshops.
Just check this flier and then contact me with any question you might have.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails