Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Artsy Family tree

Do you know what happens when I fall in love with a new collection that contains trees and leaves?
I can't help it but create a family tree at once!
This is exactly what happened with this new Premier collection called "Poetic Garden"
It immediately inspired me to create this Artsy family tree for one of my boys on a 12x12 page!

There are many other beautiful collections that were just added to the already amazing art collections available on the website... I can see more artistic family trees coming!
Stay tuned!^_^

4 comments:

Thomas MacEntee said...

Wow! This tree looks great - and it is holiday shopping season soon . . . hmmmm . . .

Leslie Ann said...

That's pretty cool - I like it.

Mavis said...

Beautiful. I love what you did.

Michelina said...

Thank you all for your kind comments!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails