Monday, September 14, 2009

Genealogy quotes

I have been looking for genealogy quotes lately, and I have found quotes of various kind: funny, sad, morbid, serious...
There are some that have really stuck with me, so I have decided that I will start creating a layout for the ones I like most.
This is the first one I created in a 5x7 postcard format, that can eventually be framed:
How do you like it?
I would like to invite you to send me any kind of genealogy quotes you have, I will read them all, and create layouts out of the ones that inspire me most, or make me laugh most!
Even better, if you have your own free HM publishing account, you can easily create a layout for your favorite genealogy quote and if you like you can send it to me, I will be happy to share it on my blog. It can be anything, a post card, a greeting card, a scrap page, the beginning of a storybook, a poster even a page of calendar, anything you can come up with!
Hmm...It surely would be a great gift for any genealogist if you create a calendar with the best genealogy quotes you can find and embellish it with photos of his/her ancestors!
As you can see, the ideas are endless!

Edit: you will find more genealogy quotes and humor on this CavaGenealogy album

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails