Thursday, November 3, 2011

A family tree for every season

I was looking at this acrylic  5x7 photo holder, I have been saving it for I don't know how long for a future project, and decided it was time to do something with it...
The idea came to my mind that it would be cool to use it as a small family tree holder, with family trees that change with the season.
Here is the first card that I created:

Fall/thanksgiving:

 I thought having our family name on the back would be nice

and here are the cards I am going to publish soon:
Winter:
Spring/Easter:
a possible back of the card:
Summer:
possible back of the card:


Being able to change the season your family tree is represented in allows you to keep the interest alive in everybody that lives in your home and also in anyone that comes visit!
Think,  if you are going to a family reunion, you have a very portable 4-5 generations family tree!
Creating  these cards is so easy! And if you publish them during the month of November, you can take advantage of the 20% discount on cards, making them even more inexpensive!
You can get the acrylic frame at any store, I like to get it at JoAnn's or Michael's when I have a 50% off coupon, to save even more!
This would make a very unexpected and appreciated gift for any one this Christmas (not to mention pretty affordable)!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Love my Creative Genealogy templates and ideas
My HM club members can have their favorite template transferred to their account for personal use, or  can have it completely personalized by me for them  for a reasonable fee.
Want more for less? Check out our incredible host rewards and My Club HM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails