Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Personalized Children's Christmas storybook

Traditions are a very important part of a Family Heritage. It is very important to pass them on from generation to generation, but it is also important to create a new one.
We have quite a few Christmas tradition, some from my Italian Heritage, some from my husband's America Heritage, but I really feel that we need to have a tradition that is peculiar to our own little family.
This year I want to start the tradition to read my children a very special book, a Christmas story where they are indeed the protagonists.
I found this template in the Template Gallery,
and I thought this was just perfect for what I wanted to create.
This book is a 8x8 hardbound storybook, which is pretty, but I decided to make mine a soft bound one.
I took picture from the past year, so that the kids will enjoy it even more since they remember a good deal of the experiences we shared in the last 12 months.
I am so glad I found a template that suits my needs, since lately seems like not even a 48 hours day would be enough to accomplish all my tasks and obligations!
The hardest part was choosing the pictures, then I just dragged and dropped them in the Template, tyoed my kids' names, et voila'!
Here is a taste of what my book is going to look like

The boys are going to be so surprised when I will read it to them on Christmas morning!
And a new tradition for the Hall family will be born...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Love my Creative Genealogy templates and ideas
My HM club members can have their favorite template transferred to their account for personal use, or  can have it completely personalized by me for them  for a reasonable fee.
Want more for less? Check out our incredible host rewards and My Club HM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails