Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Love to read?

You love to read. Great!
How would you like to have some very creative bookmarks for your book, to personalize as much as you like?
You can use a 8x8 page to make (4) 2x8 bookmarks, have it printed and shipped at your home and then cut along the lines to get the final result!
You can create them from scratch, or use a template, like this one, found in the Template Gallery:
Isn't it beautiful?
If, like me you enjoy having your dear ones pictures everywhere, you can add them to each book mark, just as I did:
As you can see, I not only added the pictures, I changed a couple backgrounds.
You can let your creativity go free and change as much as you like and realize one of a kind bookmarks for yourself but also to give as a gift!

What an inexpensive yet unique idea for your gift giving needs!!!

Get your FREE Basic Account here and contact me or follow my blog to know all about the best deals on Storybooks, cards, posters, pages and more.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails