Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Halloween candy wrappers ~ Super cute!

I was looking through the template gallery when this cute little template caught my attention: candy wrappers!
They are so cute, I had to share!  Template ID: 68558
 What's nice is that the instructions are included in the template!
Admit it, you want them too!
Well, with the free premiere weekend, you can create them for free and just pay for the printing and shipping!
Who's going to be the lucky person who is getting these super cute candy?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Love my Creative Genealogy templates and ideas
My HM club members can have their favorite Creative Genealogy template transferred to their account for personal use, or  can have it completely personalized by me for them  for a reasonable fee.
Want more for less? Check out our incredible host rewards and My Club HM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails