Sunday, September 25, 2011

14x11 Family tree poster Template

I have talked about the free premier weekend and how you can choose one of the free genealogy templates available on my website to create your own genealogy/Family history project.
One of my favorites  is this 11x14 Family tree poster template, designed by Lynda Angelastro,which is more like a colorful pedigree. 
All I did was choose the template, which brings it in my own personal template gallery, and then edit it to change pictures and data.  Here is the result: 
Since I wanted to create one for my husband so that they could go side by side to form my kids family tree, I just created a copy of this project, then edited it. I turned the page 180 degree, and changed the writings accordingly. After swapping all the picture with my husband's family, it was done.
Please note that the nature background is the actual background of the project, but you can really change it in any way you want.
This template ID is  61637. 
Just enter this ID in the template search box, click enter, and it will come up.
To learn how to modify a template, after you have signed up and logged in  my website, check this  free video class to watch at your own convenience, or you can register for one of the upcoming scheduled free online classes.
Intro to Studio
Tue, Sep 27, 2011 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM MDT
Click here to register
Intro to Studio
Thu, Sep 29, 2011 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM MDT
Click here to register
This will allow you to be ready to take advantage of the full free premier weekend.
Also, when you sign up on my website, I will send you a  printable file that shows you what you need to know at a glance.
If you already know how to use Studio, but want to learn a few more trick or be inspired by new ideas, check the archived classes and the upcoming inspiration classes in listed in your "My Studio".

Always feel free to contact me with any question or request.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Love my Creative Genealogy templates and ideas
My HM club members can have their favorite template transferred to their account for personal use, or  can have it completely personalized by me for them  for a reasonable fee.
Want more for less? Check out our incredible host rewards and My Club HM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails