Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Importing old genealogy projects into a whole new one

I have already talked about how much I am in love with the new HM Studio functionality, the Import page, which is found  in My Studio editor inside the "My projects" tab once you click on a page from any of your projects.
I have been so excited about it, that I cannot stop transforming old projects into new ones, and/or making various versions of a new project.
I took the 14x11 Family tree posters I talked about here and transformed them in 2 24x20 canvases, changing them just a tiny bit, but putting the family names in the center of each canvas.
I took the cute little artsy 12x12 page family tree I created for my son (read about it here), and made it into 2 20x20 canvases, one with my husband as the root person, one with me as the root person.



Yeah, I am really into canvas lately;) It might be because a little bird told me that they are going to be on sale before Christmas ;)!
I am working on them now, so that when they are on sale, I will be ready to publish!

Here is a video that will explain how the import feature works:




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Love my Creative Genealogy templates and ideas
My HM club members can have their favorite Creative Genealogy template transferred to their account for personal use, or  can have it completely personalized by me for them  for a reasonable fee.
Want more for less? Check out our incredible host rewards and My Club HM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails