Thursday, July 30, 2009

YOU ARE INVITED!

While Santa is on vacation, I have been working to give you tips and ideas to make your Christmas especially creative this year.
This is the last chance at getting all your publishing at BUY 3 GET the 4rth FREE and I am going to be up late for you so that nobody gets lost!
Check out all the ideas that I have been sharing with you this month, and think to the one you want to use for your family and friends.
Leave a comment, send me an email or call me, and I will help you get started with the packages that are just for you!
You have until 10 p.m. EST on Friday July 31st, then this offer will be gone! HURRY!!!!
This are the ideas I have shared with you this month:
Keep it simple or spice it up!
Family favorite recipe book

Mini calendar mania
Not your usual gift tags
Storybooking for healing
Kids idea: let's learn!
Let's play!
A very special calendar
Personalized greeting cards
Picture CD with CD cover
Family reunion ideas

The best gift you can give is the gift of YOU!
Since you cannot be there 24/7, these ideas will help you give your dear ones something that will continually remind them how important they are to you. It will be almost as if you were there telling them I LOVE YOU exactly when they need it!

Come get inspired!

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails