Thursday, July 30, 2009

Christmas in July idea: Keep it Simple or Spice it up!

What's your style?

If you are someone that likes keeping everything simple, and believes that less is better, then the BASIC membership is for you!
It is simple, it is FREE, and it allows you up to 2GB of free photo storage!

If you like to embellish everything, if you can't help but add a little touch here and there, if you enjoy playing with pictures, then the Premier membership is your perfect match!
What can you do with 40000+ digital scrapbooking elements, hundreds of completely modifiable templates and unlimited photo storage?
Seems like heaven, doesn't it?

Here is an example of what you can create with BASIC

and how you can spice up the same project using the embellishments available with Premier membership.

I chose a canvas template from the template gallery, I changed the text and the pictures and in a couple minutes my simple canvas was created. Wanting to spice it up, I used the premier embellishments, changing the backgrounds, using an artsy initial and framing it. A couple swirls, et voila', my upgraded version of the basic project.

I found a 12x12 page clock really cute for any crafting project, and I decided to show you the basic version too. Imagine it completed with your family pictures: which would fit best your style?







One last example.
I took a couple pages from the Simple Simon template that you can find in the template gallery, dragged and dropped my kids pictures, put a little border on each of them, changed the text and added a title, and it really turned out cute!
Wanting to spice it up, I searched for some beach themed embellishments, which is so easy to find with the search tool in the Studio 3.0 editor, and dragged and dropped the ones I chose. This is the end result:What do you think?

So, your choice, simple or spiced up, you can do it with Heritage Makers!!!


With the incredible BUY 3 GET the 4rth FREE Christmas in July deal, you can make have fun with as many projects as you like and not have to break your wallet! Hurry, you have only 1 day left to take advantage of these incredible deals!!!

Call me or email me and I will be happy to help you get started on all your wonderful Christmas projects! And don't forget to ask me about the premier deal for this month! You won't believe how inexpensive it is to set your creativity free!

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails