Monday, July 20, 2009

Christmas gift giving idea #2: Sending very personalized greeting cards with our address book

Did you know that your free Heritage Makers account comes with an Address Book? It's the fast and convenient way to send your cards!

Just log in to your Heritage Makers account. From your My Studio page, click "My Account" and then at the top of the page click "Address Book". You can enter your friends and family - anyone you'd like to send a card to. Heritage Makers will directly ship any card you create to your recipient in a beautiful individually addressed envelope with your return address on it! You can send out cards individually for a special occasion like a birthday or anniversary, or send out your entire batch of holiday greeting cards, all without ever having to lick a stamp! Just create your card and choose Direct Shipping when checking out - then pick your recipient(s) and off it goes!

And the best part is, your friends and family will receive a card custom designed by you - a much more personal touch than a generic greeting card!

You can include photos, artwork, and any special message you wish! You can even scan your own handwriting for cards! You can choose one of our templates from the Template Gallery to give you some creative inspiration!

This is the Holiday greeting card I sent last year to my Italian family, which I filled with family pictures and in which I shared the highlights of the ending year, the blessings we received through our trials, and the hopes and dreams for the upcoming year, for both our immediate family, and all our family and friends.

Here is the Holiday Card I sent out last year: it's a Heritage Makers Invitation, which is a double sided postcard that comes in an envelope. I changed a template found in the template gallery, the first side with a family photo and photos of the children and the back side has pictures and a few words to thank this friend of mine, Teresa, for all that she does. She is like a mom to me. I entered my addresses into my Heritage Makers address book and had all the cards sent out automatically!

What a time saver, plus my family and friends loved it, and they felt so special!

And, of course, all of our Cards, Postcards, and Invitations are on sale in our Christmas in July Sale! Get a great discount and get your cards done early! Imagine how great you'll feel if your Holiday Cards are done and ready to be mailed with a click of a button - another item checked off your Holiday List! I can help you get it done - just call or e-mail me and you'll be on your way to a Stress free holiday!

I hope you are enjoying my Christmas in July tips this month! Please write me a comment and tell me what you like, or feel free to request something in particular - I'd love to hear what you'd like to see here on my blog!

Have a great day & Happy Storybooking everyone!

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails