Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Family flower garden pedigree

As I mentioned in the previous post, I am going to share with you some of my favorite family tree templates and show you my take on them.

The first one I am going to share with you is this cute family flower garden pedigree, by Linda Angelastro:
It can be created in BASIC, son you can start right now, since it is free.
It can be personalized with any color you like, in fact here is a boy version:

 and you can also add pictures if you like:
You can really do anything you want with it, and if you take advantage of the free Premier weekend, you can also add premier embellishments and back grounds:

You can really personalize it as much or as little as you want it!
If you don't have a free basic account yet, come get it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Love my Creative Genealogy templates and ideas
My HM club members can have their favorite Creative Genealogy template transferred to their account for personal use, or  can have it completely personalized by me for them  for a reasonable fee.
Want more for less? Check out our incredible host rewards and My Club HM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails