Saturday, September 24, 2011

Family tree bookmarks

Just when I was publishing about the elongated family tree, another idea came to my mind: how about making bookmarks out of that elongated family tree?
It could be a great little gift for anybody in your family, inexpensive but still priceless! These can be printed on  5x7 invitations, ready to be cut



5x7 greeting cards (folded), to send to loved ones, giving them the option to keep them as they are or to cut the bookmark side and maybe frame the other or just save it. You could also laminate them and add a little ribbon to make it even cuter!
Yeah, this is going to be published soon for my boys to use in their books!
Here is how bookmarks would look once cut:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Love my Creative Genealogy templates and ideas
My HM club members can have their favorite Creative Genealogy template transferred to their account for personal use, or  can have it completely personalized by me for them  for a reasonable fee.
Want more for less? Check out our incredible host rewards and My Club HM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails