Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Family tree tumbler

I don't drink coffee, but I love hot chocolate, and love those Starbucks create your own tumbler.
I talked about the Templates available in the Template Gallery here, but there was nothing with a Family tree, so I create my own, by just importing and adjusting one of my high contrast family trees I showed you a few post ago.
So, here is my Family tree Tumbler Template:

and here is the final result:

I realized that this template was a little short, so I am going to modify it to suit the cup I bought, which is this one:

 This could be a pretty cute genealogy gift for the genealogist that spends lots of nights up doing research;), or for the family members that need a constant reminder to go look for those pictures or those documents they have not shared with you yet, and that could help break one of those genealogy "brick walls".



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Love my Creative Genealogy templates and ideas
My HM club members can have their favorite template transferred to their account for personal use, or  can have it completely personalized by me for them  for a reasonable fee.
Want more for less? Check out our incredible host rewards and My Club HM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails