Friday, September 30, 2011

8 minutes scrap page

As another proof that using our Studio online software is just so easy, I choose a cute scrap page that seemed it would be perfect for my boys, with just a couple changes.
From my website, I looked in the Template gallery, and chose this Template:



As alway, I clicked on details, selected the premier box, and clicked on "get this template.
Once in my project and templates, I clicked on start my own, edited, and customized it.


I dragged and dropped my kids pictures,  changed the brown in red, to make it match with their clothes, and changed the wording.
In less than 8 minutes, it was done!
Take advantage of the FREE PREMIER weekend, and make your own page too!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Love my Creative Genealogy templates and ideas
My HM club members can have their favorite template transferred to their account for personal use, or  can have it completely personalized by me for them  for a reasonable fee.
Want more for less? Check out our incredible host rewards and My Club HM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails