Thursday, September 29, 2011

10 minutes Christmas card

Since I wanted to prove that it is so easy to personalize a card to fit your needs, I chose a supersweet Christmas template, and timed myself from start to finish.
Here is the Template I chose:
 
It took less than 10 minutes!!!
This is the front of the 6x4 card 
 I changed the wish , the family name and added a snowman because we have 4 boys in our home. Oh, and I changed my hat because I like it red;)

And this is the back:
Here I swapped the pictures, added one more, and moved them around to make them look nice. 
Also, changed the names.
Fun!!!
Go ahead, try it too, it's FREE!!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Love my Creative Genealogy templates and ideas
My HM club members can have their favorite template transferred to their account for personal use, or  can have it completely personalized by me for them  for a reasonable fee.
Want more for less? Check out our incredible host rewards and My Club HM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails