Saturday, August 29, 2009

I did it!!!


Today is a great day!
I finally was able to complete my husband's 4 generations cheat sheet fold out!
I had started it months ago, but couldn't publish it because I was missing the birth places of 2 of his great grandparents.
I couldn't find the info anywhere on the internet and all the family members I asked knew even less than what I had already been able to find...
Finally I got to meet a side of the family I hadn't met before, my husband's 2nd cousins.
Sadly it was because their mom's journey on earth had come to an end, so we were at her funeral, but I am so glad I got to know them because they are such nice people and I could ask about their grandparent's info.
They couldn't answer me at once, but after a week or so I had the info on their granddad's birthplace(thanks Sue^_^).
I still needed to find their grandmother's birthplace info, and I remembered that once I did see that name on family search even if not connected with her husband. Last night I went to look again and there it was, even if the husband wasn't listed, the parents matched, and the birthday was very close so I came to the conclusion that that was indeed my husband's grandmother and I could enter the birthplace in the genealogy cheat sheet.
Now my work is complete, and I can publish it!!!My husband is going to be so happy!!!!The nice thing is that now all of his sibling have their four generations cheat sheet ready, I will just have to swap my husband's picture with each one of theirs, and change their data!
Gotta Love our online software!^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Want more? Host your own workshop to get in this month's fabulous host rewards! And don't forget to check out how you can get a FREE family fold credit, but hurry:only 3 days left!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails