Thursday, October 29, 2009

Treasure Chest Thursday: 10/29/09 : Creating my family jewels

Ever since I heard of Treasure Chest Thursday I have been  thinking about my family treasures:" Should I post about my mother's necklace ,my grandma's earrings or my childhood jewelery first?",  but then I just felt that my first Treasure chest Thursday, should be about my most valuable and precious treasures: my children.

They are all to me and nothing is nearly as important as them. For them I would give up all my other family treasures, if I needed to.
Well, since they are my jewels, I have decided to wear them!
It surely helps that one of the new Heritage Makers Product is a photo bracelet, so I created mine:

Isn't it cute? I like that I can add any embellishment I want, so as you can see, I put the letters to form the word mom in between the pictures of my kids.

They ship with the pictures already inserted, so I won't have to go crazy messing up the picture until it works!
You need to know that since I got children I have lost most of my interest in wearing jewelery, especially since my sweet babies have been pulling each and every necklace and earrings I was stubborn enough to wear, so I have just given up, but this bracelet looks sturdy enough to withstand my "hurricane" boys! Because it is backed up by the heirloom warranty, I know that should something happen(should my baby happen!) I can order a new one for half the price!
I am going to order this bracelet this week, with all the other projects I have been working on!
I can't wait to wear it!
Stay tuned as I will report to let you know if it survived my baby!;)

Treasure Chest Thursday is a daily blogging theme used by many genealogy bloggers to help them post content on their sites.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails