Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009


The last day of 2009 is finally here.
So many memories, so many emotions, so many people we have shared our life, our thoughts, even just a moment in time with...
Do you remember everything?
Unfortunately, I don't think anybody can honestly answer yes to that question.
I am sure we remember the important events, we hopefully have taken pictures to captures as many special moments as possible, but.. How many times have we taken the time to write our thoughts, our feelings, our hopes for that person that we took a picture of?
If you haven't done it yet, now is the time to work at your family yearbook.
Start by choosing the pictures that better portrait each month, each important day.
For each of them, write down even just a thought, something that will then help you write more about it.
It really doesn't take so much to preserve your memories, but you need to start!
My yearbook will contain my children little achievements, our families adventures, our further struggles with my husband unemployment, and our hopes for the future since he finally found a job right at the end of the year.
In it I will share how much I have missed my beautiful Italy, my family, my places, my food,the little things and at the same time how much i am grateful to my Father in Heaven to have helped us through all the trials.
This year has even been the year I started this blog, and I have gotten to know many of you.
While I say goodbye to 2009, I really want to take a moment to thank each and everyone of you for making this experience so special, and for the supportive words and comments that have kept me going!

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails