Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday hits: week 4: Jewlery and History Hero DVDs

You already know how much I like the History hero DVDs. I have talked about them here and here.
I also love being able to show off my loved ones with a keepsake photo bracelet or pendant. I have talked about the bracelet I created here and will soon post about the pendant also.
Too bad I already bought them because they are on sale this week!!!
Just in time for those doing last minute Christmas shopping!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com/ and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Want more? Check out our incredible host rewards and fantastic package deals!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails