Saturday, October 22, 2011

6 generations typographic family tree

I have been having request about family trees with just names, so I have been getting ideas by looking around, and among a few ones, I really liked the simplicity and classy fee of the typography family chart by Jill Means design.
I decided to make my own version, and let me tell you, it does take quite some time to make it, but I am pretty satisfied of the result.
I used Photoshop elements, then made a JPEG page that I am going to upload on my website to have then printed. I could print it at home, but I really like the archival quality of the prints I get when ordering from Heritage Makers.This Family tree chart can be used as a baby gift, or birthday gift or for any other occasion, and allows you to list up to 6 generations:
This would look great on a 18x24 poster or canvas, but also a 16x20 canvas or 11x14 poster, or 5x7 announcement. 
This is how it would look for a girl:
Here is a possible wedding one:

It can be really made in any color.
If you don't have 6 generations yet, this chart can be brought down to a 5 or 4 generations on a 12x12 page or canvas or also a 20x20 or 18x18 canvas.

So, no need for pictures, you can have a beautiful 6, 5 or 4  generations family tree just like this ones! Just give me a shout if you want to know how!

Please note that due to the nature of names, this is a special project and needs to be adjusted according to the names length, thus I cannot really provide a easy to use template, so I will have to create it for you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Love my Creative Genealogy templates and ideas
My HM club members can have their favorite template transferred to their account for personal use, or  can have it completely personalized by me for them  for a reasonable fee.
Want more for less? Check out our incredible host rewards and My Club HM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails