Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Very Colorful Family Tree

A few of my CavaGenealogy fans have asked for more artsy family trees, so I thought I would go ahead and make something really colorful.
Here is the result:
Noticed how cute is the pictures of my babies inside the watering can?^_^
I liked it so much that I decided to make it even a little more artistic by adding a little scenery in the background.

I had to make the tree a little smaller, but it is so cute, it is worth it, especially if this gets printed on a 20x20 canvas, it would enlighten any room!
This is how it could look if used as a magnetic family tree background:

This would look cute also on a 5x5 card, or also modge podged on a 2x4... mmh, another idea is coming to my mind, so stay tuned if you want to know what it is!;)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Love my Creative Genealogy templates and ideas
My HM club members can have their favorite template transferred to their account for personal use, or  can have it completely personalized by me for them  for a reasonable fee.
Want more for less? Check out our incredible host rewards and My Club HM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails