Saturday, October 1, 2011

Advent Calendar Family tree Christmas Card

After creating the advent The advent Calendar Family tree, I thought it would be cute to have a portable version of it, so I couldn't help, but create a Greeting card using the import feature.
It was really fast and fun, plus I decided to also create the back of the house in the back of the card. It took a couple of copy and paste, and a few little touches, and it was done!

Isn't it cute? The kid (or grown up!) that will receive this can choose to keep it as is, or have fun cutting the little windows and play with them the whole Christmas season!
How  cute is that?^_^

So cute that I have already published it and ordered it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Love my Creative Genealogy templates and ideas
My HM club members can have their favorite template transferred to their account for personal use, or  can have it completely personalized by me for them  for a reasonable fee.
Want more for less? Check out our incredible host rewards and My Club HM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails