Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Christmas (Family) Tree card

With greeting cards going on sale in November, now is time to work on Christmas cards.
I love the ones that have a Christmas Tree, even better when the Christmas Tree is a Family tree!
To save myself some time, I found a Christmas tree card Template in the Template Gallery and made it suit to my needs:


I wanted to make it more mine, so I changed something here and there:


Now, this is cute, and it can be done in BASIC, but I really like Premiere embellishments, so here is another version of it:
Now, this was so cute that I had to make a folded greeting card with it, so I imported this project in a 5x5 greeting card.
Here is the result:

Now, this is sweeet! I think that the idea of putting the names on the Christmas tree on the back really adds to the genealogy aspect of it.
I went ahead and published this one and I decided to choose the pearl paper option on this: I must say, it is really shiny!^_^



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Love my Creative Genealogy templates and ideas
My HM club members can have their favorite template transferred to their account for personal use, or  can have it completely personalized by me for them  for a reasonable fee.
Want more for less? Check out our incredible host rewards and My Club HM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails