Monday, November 30, 2009

Early bird madness!


Ok, so my kids woke me up EARLY, very EARLY this morning, and I decided that since I am up, I would do something crazy!
I have available some swatch book credit coupons to be used by the end of this year, so I decided to give them away!
The first 5 people to make an order by today at 2 p.m. EST, will receive a free swatch book credit coupon!!!
I will also trow a family fold credit coupon in for anybody that has never received something free from me!
And if I get enough orders in, there might be even more surprises!
How about that!
You may want to hurry, it doesn't happen every day that I am this crazy!!^_^*
Remember, today is the last day to take advantage of the calendar sale, the cookbook/planner sale and/or the swatch book sale, but you can also decide to take advantage of the ongoing package deals, or get just about anything you like!
Remember, when you make an order you are purchasing credits, which are like gift cards, and are valid for a whole year, up to 2 years from the date of purchase, so you take advantage of the sale now and take all the time you need to create your projects!
You can use these credits as gifts for the person in your family that takes tons of pictures and hasn't done anything with them yet, or that likes scrapbooking and could use a less messy, less expensive, faster and easier alternative. You can create the projects for them or just give them to credits and let them do what they want with them!
You can't beat that!
What are you waiting? Contact me right now!


* offer valid for USA, APO and CANADA addresses only.
* credit coupons must be used within 30 days. shipping not included

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails